Want to Protect Your Smile this Fall?
Our professional staff here at Navesink Dental Care, located in Red Bank, New Jersey wants to give you the education needed to show off your best smile this fall. Dr. Allan Ruda and Dr. DeAngelis at Navesink Dental Care want to help you be camera ready for holiday photos this fall, so come in for your professional dental visit.
No matter how efficient your current dental routine is, these reminders will help brush up on how to better improve your smile:
• Brush at least twice a day.
• Use fluoridated toothpaste.
• Brush thoroughly.
• Floss your teeth daily.
• Limit acidic drinks
• Limit sugary foods.
• Protect your teeth from injury.
• Try to save a knocked out tooth.
• Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. For example, opening cans, food, etc.
Schedule an appointment today with your dentist at Navesink Dental Care for regular check-ups. By taking all the necessary steps above, you are one step close to better dental health!